Thursday, December 18, 2008

WINTER BREAK AND FARM WEEKS

Hi Everyone!

The first months of English on the 5th Floor have been action-packed. Hope all of you enjoy the much-deserved break.

While there is no homework over the break, there are some assignment you should be aware of.

1. You will have an independent reading book review due on 1/21, the Wednesday following the farm weeks and the MLK March.

2. For Tuesday, 1/20, you need to have read chapter 8-13 "Tales of Greek Heroes." There will be a blog post and short writing assignment given to you after the break as well, but you may want to get started on this reading over the two weeks we are off.

3. 8th grade, you might be getting an email or two from me about the MLK March, so look out for that.

If you need to reach me at any point over the break, I will be checking my MCS email (tgrattan@manhattancountryschool.org) regularly.

Have a great break!!

2 comments:

Debonoa said...

dear tom, my name is Arielle De and as you may have heard i will be joining the 7/8 class next term from australia i was just wondering what concerned me, and what i should be doing to catch up. I love english and am happy to do whatever it takes, such as the independent reading assignment or the greek mythology project.
thanks and i hope you are enjoying your holiday
Ari Bono

Debonoa said...

by the way please feel free to email me on ariwildchild@hotmail.com as i do not yet have an MCS email